Monday, September 29, 2008

Problem solved

I will say I've gotten pretty creative over the last few months. Or at least gained some skills. You've seen pictures of my bottle propping. Well, it's also expanded so I can rig it up just about anywhere. It's especially handy at the park so I can run over to help Cash when needed. Since I'm getting so good at rigging up just about anything, I just realized - shoot, why didn't I try this earlier:


Just try crying all night now!!

I was sitting in the physical therapy office a few months back and saw they had some doctors masks sitting on the counter, probably for sick patients I assume. Well, the babies were young and had trouble keeping their pacifiers in and it got old going all the way downstairs just to pop a pacifier in. So I looked at the masks, thought of the babies, looked at the masks, and thought - hmmmmm..... So I took one home. And forgot about it until just the other day when I came across it. Perfect! They can even smile and laugh and still keep the thing in! Think I can patent them?

Ok, ok. I'm sure it's a hazard of some sort. But it's still kind of a good idea.

12 comments:

Tennille said...

I've thought about doing that so many times, but perhaps with N projectile spitting up, attaching a pacifier to her face might not be the best idea... :)

Jen I said...

Yeah, that was why we decided it's probably not a good idea either. :)

Laura B. said...

Absolutely BRILLIANT! Ben and I laughed hysterically.

Jen Howick said...

that is the BEST... not to mention the smile underneath that binky! I think he's diggin' the idea as much as you!

Tyler Jorgenson said...

I for one love this idea. My cousin works at the patent office, let's hook it up.

Melanie said...

You may have come across a million dollar idea here! I get the vomiting problem though...hmmm. Still totally worth a few hours sound sleep. I was so grateful when Harrison could find the binky clipped to his shirt. This solves it for the younger babies.
Brilliant.
Mel

Anonymous said...

Ashton or Phoenix? My guess is Phoenix. Right?

xoxocyhunsaker

Anonymous said...

Ashton or Phoenix? My guess is Phoenix. Right?

xoxocyhunsaker

Aloha_Misty said...

Okay that might be the funniest picture I have ever seen!

Jess said...

I was always trying to figure something like that out for my second. Nothing ever worked.
I'll miss reading your blog-I hope your hiatus isn't too long!
Jess
(another of Melanie's friends from playgroup!)

Anonymous said...

Do it! We were sitting around trying to think of a new idea the other day. Trying to get rich off of being a stay at home mom. I think it's great and I would buy it.

Lofgrens said...

HOW CUTE!!!! Not sure about the patent thing, but it is a GREAT idea!!!!