Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Momma's boys

I've been trying to capture a few pictures of these lovely little heads of hair.



































And this one is me as a baby. The predecessor of the curls. And yes, it makes me pretty happy to finally have some genetic claim on my offspring. And even happier because I got my blond curls from my dad:

(Although as you can see it didn't stay that way when he was older. This is with me again as a baby.)

















And mine eventually turned into this:

Then this...

And even though I love long hair, I guess I won't let theirs get quite to that point.


And on one other note, I'm realizing that besides having to plan in a little extra time everywhere for all the comments we get, it actually is really fun watching how many smiles you bring to people's faces pushing these two around:

9 comments:

SuburbiaMom said...

Oh my, the picture of you being attacked by puppies!! Love all those cute curls....

emily j said...

I love the curls! Kate's hair has gotten curly too and it is so much fun. And I can't believe how chunky the twins are!! I bet your arms are looking good from carrying them around :)

AnnaMarie said...

Oh, so cute. I love the curls, and bet it'll kill you when it gets too long and you have to cut it!

Melanie said...

Your boys are just beautiful! All of them! Must be all the good genes.

Gavin and Shawna said...

Keep popping them out....the world needs more of that cute curl!!

Kimi said...

I'm excited to squeeze those fat babies in 7 weeks.

Anonymous said...

At Aventura Mall last week, I nearly felt as though I should walk the babies past all the elderly people waiting for the local transit bus at the mall just to make their day! I restrained myself.

xoxocyhunsaker

Anonymous said...

Oh I love these pictures! I guess I hadn't looked at the blog for a little bit. I was wondering how you'd be doing as Mom is about to come home. I was sorry to read your email about being sick. It is nice to know you'll be out here soon and the boys and I can help you chase around your boys!!!! Oh they are so cute and growing up so fast!

Loved seeing the curls and how much the boys look like you and DAD!!!!! Love it!!!!

Get better!

Julie

LuAnn said...

Cute. They are lucky to look like you. They will be stunning men.