Monday, November 17, 2008

Bribery

Ok, so we don't have anyone here that we've found to use as a babysitter - like the when we're away babysitter, not just to help while we're around. So instead of begging for a trade with some other couple here and be indebted to them until we pay them back, I'm putting out an offer - if someone (local, obviously) wants to come watch our kids Saturday so we can go out to dinner and a movie for my birthday, I'll do your hair for you sometime. Whatever you want. Just think about it first before you respond. We do have three very little children and it would have to probably involve bedtime, so I don't know who would be getting the better end of the deal. :)

5 comments:

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

Hi jen, I would be happy to babysit for you this Saturday, but I can only stay until 10 pm because Ty has to go in for the night shift. I can be your back up because I am sure you would prefer a babysitter without time restraints.

Tara said...

Hey Jen -I am happy to help out on Saturday night. When is your birthday? We just found a babysitter and went on our first date in 7 months. It was great...nothing like a little break every 7 months!

Goeb Life said...

Can I fly from Milwaukee???

Kimi said...

I sure would like to babysit those fat babies. If your sister would fly out here to get me and fly me free to Florida I could stay for a week. I have the rest of this week off.

Tania said...

Jen, I wish I lived there. I would so come and watch them so you could go out - and you wouldn't even need to do our hair. I know how it gets and you're just SO desperate to get out!