Letterman's Top 10 "Sarah Palin Excuses For Spending $150,000 on Clothes"
10. "Need to look good for the Russians who can see me in Alaska."
9. "The old man spends more on Polident."
8. "Auditioning to be Paris Hilton's BFF."
7. "Wanted to impress the American voters in the evening gown competition."
6. "Maverick, Joe the Plumber, Maverick, Maverick, William Ayers, You Betcha!"
5. "I fell for the liberal retailers' gotcha sales tactics."
4. "Because the dollar is so weak, it's really like I only spent $50,000."
3. "Hmm...excuses? I'll find some and I'll get right back to ya!"
2. "In addition to every newspaper and magazine, I also read every catalog."
1. "The difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull: lipstick, Prada shoes, a Gucci handbag, and a few $3000 suits."
Happy election day tommorrow. I'm excited - I am (as the media has been calling it lately) a virgin voter. Can you believe it? Here I am almost 30 years old!! But the first major election I was in Africa, and then the last one we lived in New York and I wasn't a resident. I just didn't see the point in doing an absentee ballot for UTAH. Like that would be worth all the effort. But it's exciting to live in a real battleground state where my vote actually matters. And where I get to make my voice heard to preserve traditional marriage. I'm only anxious that the line will be hours long and I'll have three screaming children!