Having never been tagged before, I've been tagged twice in the past couple weeks! So here it goes.
First one - List 6 facts/habits about myself. (Sheesh, why does this feel so hard?)
1. FACT: Once upon a time I hiked to the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro in Africa (not on my mission, another time).
2. HABIT: I love chocolate and probably eat it every day. For example, I can eat chocolate chips with anything. I always add them to granola cereal first thing in the morning, or to yogurt, or to spoonfulls of peanut butter, or I make up something like frozen raspberries with whip cream and chocolate chips. Although chocolate chips wouldn't be my first choice of chocolate of course (I love dark, and of course I love the more expensive good stuff), it's just usually the most convenient, and since I eat it every day, the good stuff never lasts that long, so I have to go with what's around!
3. HABIT: I love to sleep. Good thing my husband does too. I take naps when Cash does almost every day, even when I wasn't pregnant. The other day I was tired again later in the afternoon and told Ryan I even felt like I wanted a second nap. He told me two babies = two naps. I can handle that.
4. FACT (or habit I guess): I am more likely to watch entertainment news than regular news. Not that I don't want to know regular news, there's just so much disturbing and depressing junk to get through with all the rest of it that I'd rather go for the mindless stuff.
5. FACT: I gained SEVEN POUNDS in the TWO WEEKS since my last appointment with my midwife! She was proud. I was not.
6. FACT: I poop a lot. Sorry, but seriously, anyone who knows me can swear to it. I can't really think of a more blatant fact about myself!