Monday, August 22, 2011

Too big




This is to give you an idea of just how much the little baby outgrew his clothes while we were on vacation - this picture was on the flight home.  I left here with a 4 month old baby - the biggest clothes I took were 6-12 months. I had no idea that wouldn't be enough.  These same pajamas he burst through in July were the same ones the twins were still wearing at Christmas (they were born the same time of year - end of February).  My kids are all big, but so far Diesel takes the cake.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diesel is so cute. Even his toes make me smile! :)

Julie

Anonymous said...

....and he looks like the PERFECT baby! Such a darling.

xoxoGrammy

Anonymous said...

That picture made me laugh out loud-- or rather, quietly to myself. :) Good seeing you all a few weeks ago.