Thursday, August 11, 2011

Baby boom

I always manage to have babies the same time as everyone else (always spring/summer - apparently it's historically survival of the fittest - more babies are born during spring summer months because of better chances of survival I've heard? Or maybe that's if you were a caveman?)  Anyhow, we had another boom recently and these were taken after church one day.











I love pictures of lots of babies.  Poking each others eyes out, falling on each other, and our little guy putting the moves on already.





4 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

That is awesome. Great idea to take a picture together!

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

Hi Jen, I had so much fun catching up on your blog. I can't believe all the babies. Wow. Also, I love the bunkbed. I want one too. :)

SuburbiaMom said...

Adorable! What a baby boom!

Anonymous said...

Love the bundles of babies! So beautiful, every one.

xoxocyh