Thursday, December 1, 2011

I seriously love this video!

Why have I been wearing a scarf such boring ways all these years?  Besides this girl is just so darn cute you just want to watch this video. I want to be in bed but I can't stop watching it (even with the strangling hazards I keep running into trying to keep up with her while trying some of these styles).  If you wear scarves or contemplate it, you should watch. Heaven knows I love me some scarves...especially with the chilly temps now...you know how weak we Floridians get when it's in the 70s.

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Yes, I pinned this on Pinterest awhile back. She's totally cute. I think I only wore my scarves two different ways before this. Yay for the internet.

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable and they are explained so clearly! Amazing.

xoxocyh

Melanie said...

That is great! Now I can just quick look it up on your blog. How helpful you are!