Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I am the best

Yesterday Ryan said to me, "Turning on closed captioning was the best thing you've ever done for our kids."

Shoot.  I'm such a good mom.

Seriously, give it a try if you want to feel better about yourself for letting your kids watch tv.  Ryan really thinks that's why our kids can read so well. (Um, ok, there were a few survival years in there where our kids may have watched a lot of tv.) I guess I could take that statement the wrong way considering all the other monumental things I've done for our children, but I'm just choosing to pat myself on the back for being the best mom in the world right now.  :)  You never knew it was so easy to be so phenomenal, did you?

1 comment:

Carolyn Hunsaker said...

Teaching them how to get into and enjoy www.starfall.com would come second in my mind as brilliant! They know their phonics as well as any child I know.

xoxoGrammy