Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fullet

Now that it's become rather hot here again, Cash has been a little confused as to why his "hair is sweating." So I bit the bullet and decided to cut his hair. I didn't go crazy giving him a buzz or anything, don't worry. It's somewhere between a faux-hawk and a mullet - a fullet I guess you could say.

Started with this overgrown mop-



And the new summer-fun do (as Ryan likes to call any short hair cut) -

Here it is last night after we cut it.


Woke up with some seriously sweet bed head:






Attempted some pictures today:




And here's the wig that was leftover from just cutting like half of this kid's hair (not sure if you can really tell it to scale though). I thought as I was cutting it that if we ever have a girl I'll hope she gets hair like Cash - thick and lush and just wavy (cause everyone knows how much I hate my naturally curly hair)!



I sort of like that with this haircut every time I look at him it looks different than before. Who knows how long I'll keep it exactly like this. I may experiment with it while it's short since I'm sure I'll grow it out again sometime.  He even had a good reaction to it which I was shocked about since he has freaked out about getting his hair cut in the past. At least he spent a good few minutes jumping around in front of a mirror and making funny faces. I take that as a positive sign.

11 comments:

Safire said...

Man that is a lot of hair! I wish I could have some of his body in my hair. :)

Anonymous said...

What a great haircut! I love it! He looks so good. Nice pajamas too. Glad I am not there in the sweating weather.

Lots of Love, Grammy - XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

I love that he thought his hair was sweating. Love the haircut! I buzz Noah's hair every summer b/c he lives in the pool and it is crunchy from the chlorine.

Jenilee said...

Great haircut.

Anonymous said...

Cash is like the most beautiful little boy!

Chadlee said...

He looks good! I'm jealous that you can cut your own kid's hair.

Sarah said...

He is a seriously beautiful child!!!!!

Melanie said...

Cash will always have good hair. luck Kid!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a change!

Julie

LuAnn said...

Wow, that is a stylish almost 4 year old!

Stephanie Weston Hayes said...

Fullet, LOVE it. Thats funny. Cute little guy.